438

I totally outdid myself last Friday discovering too many new things around downtown Winnipeg.
In no particular order, I recommend checking out the following:
* A new 'mural' behind the City Hall, just across from Chinatown - the floor is painted vibrant hues of pink, red and purple. Too pretty not to share!
* The Coal and Canary pop up shop at 73 Princess Street - my favourite local candle company has a storefront and it's everything I imagined it to be: pretty, pink and fabulous!
* Mur Lifestyle Studio at 70 Arthur Street - not a new spot but this well curated lifestyle store has a whole bunch of new home goods that I'm adding to my wish list. 
* Pop Cart has an UBE Bubble Tea popsicle - if you know ube, need I say more?
* Locally grown flowers from Prairie Blossom - I had to stop over these bouquets while at Alleyways Market. To know that they were grown locally made me even more in awe. 
* Cordova Tapas & Wine - a new spot for drinks, imported cheese, tapas and good times. I totally recommend their cheese platters.
* All the happenings at The Forks for the Canada Summer Games 2017 - As this year's host to the festivities, this place has been packed with tons of outdoor activities including markets, art installations and free concerts.

3 comments:

  1. Amazingly captured the happenings around downtown Winnipeg. I hope I can do the same in my town too. ^_^

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the color of your dress complemented the flowers!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You look happy and beautiful! :)
    Please check out my blog too. That are absolutely stunning photos!

    violaroth.com

    ReplyDelete