Let me preface by saying that the ootd pictures and brunch spread didn't happen in one day. My friends and I were supposed to have an outdoor picnic at the park a few days ago; But, the rain got the best of us and we ended up setting this indoors. I think we were still able to pull it off, yes?
For those interested, here's a list of what we served:
- Baguette and Fruit salad from our local grocery -
- Quiche & Bacon-wrapped Asparagus made by Erika -
- Beet chips & Grape Meringue from Chew/The Store Next Door -
- Maple & Sour Cherry tarts and Eclairs from La Belle Baguette -
- Cantaloupe & Milk juice made by yours truly -
After the hearty brunch, we ended up cozying in front of the television and finishing the entire season of Stranger Things on Netflix. Tell me you've seen it too! I'm totally hooked!